railroad > Trains > Ferrocarril Mexicano

Ferrocarril Mexicano

Ferrocarril Mexicano is the largest railroad company in Mexico. It was created on February 19, 1998 when the Mexican railroads were privatized. This railroad is most of the time called Ferromex. It has five United States connections, four Pacific Ocean ports, and one Gulf of Mexico port. Grupo Mexico, a mining company, ownes 74% while the United States' company, Union Pacific Railroad owns the other 26%.

Various pictures of the Ferrocarril Mexicano
Engines